cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charliejbird
Regular Visitor

Gallery only showing events occurring at midnight

Hi all,

My issue is with a nested gallery I am using to create a calendar. The nested gallery shows events that match the date label for each day using the following formula;

Filter(colEvents,InitialApptDate=DateValue(DateLabel.Text))

However my issue is that it will only show events that occur at midnight. Does anyone know a solution so that the gallery will show events that occur at any time?

Thanks

charliejbird_1-1629714363459.png

3 REPLIES 3
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @charliejbird ,

Just to check does your database field which you are refereeing contains 12:00 AM as time parameter like in case of Sharepoint if you make dateTime field as Date only it stores everything with default time 12:00 AM. Is something like this happening in your side ? 

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

charliejbird
Regular Visitor

The database field is a DateTime field and different records have different times. However, it is only showing the records with the time 12:00 AM. I assume because the  DateValue of the DateLabel is defaulting to 12:00 AM.

@charliejbird 

Yes, you can cross check with the database data if this is the condition. 

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,628)