cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HChangela
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to remove Tile Header from PowerBI report while adding in PowerApps?

Hello,

I have created PowerBI report with integration of SharePoint list. Below is the screenshot for the same.

SS_!.png

I have integrated PowerBI report in PowerApps. When I integrate PowerBI report with PowerApps it showing while tile in the header (highlighted in red border)r. Is there any way to remove that while highlighted part? Please check below screenshot for better understanding.
SS_!2png.png

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
ANB
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @HChangela,

Hope you are doing well!

To fix this, please follow below steps:

1. Go to Power Bi.
  2. Select your report.
  3. Then click on File option as shown in the below screenshot.ANB_0-1657963752606.png
  4. Then click on Embed report>>Website or portal as shown in below screenshot.ANB_1-1657963871456.png
  5. You will get new pop up, from the pop up copy the highlight URL as shown in below screenshot:ANB_2-1657964089452.png
  6. Go to PowerApps, select the Power BI control>>Look for TileUrl property and the paste the URL that you copied from above steps in " ....."

I hope this helps.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs.

Thanks,

ANB

HChangela
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi @ANB 
Hope you doing well.
Thanks for your response, I have added Power BI report as you have suggested. Tile Header issue has been resolved. But there is showing white space in all side of report. Please check highlighted with red in below screenshot.

SS_Error.png

Is there any workaround to display only Power BI report with background in PowerApps screen as per below screenshot?

SS.png

Thanks

ANB
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @HChangela ,

For the filter option to hide, you can go to view and then click on Filter as shown in below screenshot:

ANB_0-1658136332427.png

It will hide the filter. But as every report has one single page, so i am afraid you can hide the page name which is available in bottom.

I would suggest to post this query in Power BI community. https://community.powerbi.com/

And if you think that your primary issues is resolved then please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs.

Thanks,

ANB

ANB
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @HChangela ,

If you think that your primary issues is resolved then please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs.

Thanks,

ANB

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,418)