cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rinn
Frequent Visitor

Please help to investigate the performance issue with application Power Apps + SQL Server

Currently, I am preparing to go live 2 applications, but I am having the issue about performance on PowerApps.
It was happened from last Webnesday (04/12).

All applications become very slow in response when retrieving data from SQL Server (Filter, Refresh, Lookup, Submit, Patch...).
Normally one filter action just  take around 3-4s but now it take around 8-9s , same with Refresh(). (My DB have around 1200 records)
Could anyone help me please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Please help to investigate the performance issue with application Power Apps + SQL Server

Hi @Rinn ,

Could you share more details with your SQL Data base and the codes you are using to call SQL?

Could you try to delete the SQL connection and re-create the connection to SQL? And try to turn off these experimental and preview features to check if your issue is fixed.

Snipaste_2019-12-12_14-14-28.png

If this doesn't make sense, please post back more information.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Please help to investigate the performance issue with application Power Apps + SQL Server

Hi @Rinn ,

Could you share more details with your SQL Data base and the codes you are using to call SQL?

Could you try to delete the SQL connection and re-create the connection to SQL? And try to turn off these experimental and preview features to check if your issue is fixed.

Snipaste_2019-12-12_14-14-28.png

If this doesn't make sense, please post back more information.

Best regards,

Sik

View solution in original post

Rinn
Frequent Visitor

Hi v-siky-msft ,

Thanks for your helping. 
Today they work normally. Even faster. (After 1 week, 4 - 12/12)

I don't know what's happen with PowerApps.
Yesterday I already checked code, DB, Network, re-create connection but it's still slow until now.
Do you think this performance issue related with PowerApps's server?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,511)