cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps CDS Data integration Connection Data Error

Hello all!

I have been working on data integration using the Data Integrator for a good part of the last two years now. Since two days i'm having some issues with using the Data Integrator that I have not experienced before. The issue at hand:

I can sign in without any problems however, when I try to reach my data integration projects I get an error that I have not seen before. The result is that I cannot see my integration projects at all and thus cannot work on them.

Error PowerApps.pngWhenever I let someone else sign in with the exact same account there seems to be no problem. Therefore I believe it is caused at my end. I have tried deleting the cache from my browser (Chrome), using a different browser, private mode, restarting my laptop but nothing seemed to do the trick.

Has anyone here seen this error before or has experience in solving it? Many Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Bart

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,622)