cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New_PA_user
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps and Sharepoint Connection

I want to create an on-demand laundry mobile app where users can book time and date slot in the app and I want the inputs and selection of the users to be saved in the Sharepoint list that I have created. Really need help on this.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lowcodelewis
Frequent Visitor

This is something easy to get started on 🙂

You could simply generate a Power Apps app from your SharePoint list by selecting 'create an app' under integrate then Power Apps:

lowcodelewis_0-1653856472878.png

Then you could go on to edit this app. Alternatively you could create a canvas app from Power Apps. Then click the data option in the left hand ribbon and search for SharePoint under add data. Then select SharePoint, select your site, then your list and you can start using your SharePoint list with forms and galleries (viewing lists of data) in your app.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lowcodelewis
Frequent Visitor

This is something easy to get started on 🙂

You could simply generate a Power Apps app from your SharePoint list by selecting 'create an app' under integrate then Power Apps:

lowcodelewis_0-1653856472878.png

Then you could go on to edit this app. Alternatively you could create a canvas app from Power Apps. Then click the data option in the left hand ribbon and search for SharePoint under add data. Then select SharePoint, select your site, then your list and you can start using your SharePoint list with forms and galleries (viewing lists of data) in your app.

New_PA_user
Frequent Visitor

I have tried and it works! Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (1,792)