Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rupa1
Helper I
Helper I

Remove a user data field using Form in sharepoint list

Hi All,

I created a user entry form which submits the data to sharepoint . Now its contains many user name combobox which uses:Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm: ComboBox23.SearchText}) - now my issue is if someone wants to remove the data they have added mistakenly and submit the form - the data doesnt get updated in sharepoint. Adding a new name or updating the same name works but removing the data initially given doesnt work.

@ please note this form comes by selecting a record from a parent gallery. Please help

4 REPLIES 4
SteveYao
Microsoft
Microsoft

I think you just use below function to remove the record from SP list

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-remove-removeif

hello,

i tried remove if /patch but nothing is working:(

Could you provide the full formula which you use?

Patch:

Patch(SP List, LookUp(SP List, ComboBox23.Selected.DisplayName=Gallery1.Selected.'9_Team member name'), {'9_Team member name': Blank()});Refresh(SP List);

Removeif:

Removeif (SP List, ComboBox23.Selected.DisplayName=Gallery1.Selected.'9_Team member name')

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (65,371)