Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

Send Label Values in Email.

q3.png

Above is my app. Blue labels are all "Key Performance Indicator". Which are counted dynamically.

My requirement is send this all of Key Performance Indicator in an Email every night and every week.

2 REPLIES 2
BlessedCobba
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @zmansuri 

I don't believe power apps has any form of email schedule functionality. Depending on how the data is being collected and displayed in the app i would be setting up something in power automate that takes the values either from power apps or the data source itself and creating the email schedule within power automate

Thank you for the reply. I too believe that automate will be the best way to go about this. My problem is this values are not stored anywhere. As you can see in the Text property of the labels they are calculated dynamically. How to send this value to flow?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,966)