Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erictylam
Frequent Visitor

Slider handle refuses to move at both ends

As in the gif below:

slider.gif

When the cursor is near the end, the handle refuses to move even when the selected value continue to change. This behavior is so confusing. Are there any way to prevent this?

Thanks in advance for help!

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @erictylam ,

That is because the slider "circle" edge stops at the end of the line, whereas the value is taken from the centre of the circle (so you have the radius of the circle further to travel after the circle stops). That is just the way it is designed - you can change the HandleSize to a smaller circle to make the issue less prominent.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

CNT
Super User
Super User

@erictylam It is moving but because the handle size it too large you don't see it. Reduce the handle size  to see the movement.

Slider.gif

Thanks @WarrenBelz @CNT, I guess I have one more thing to discuss at powerapps ideas forum though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,698)