cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajennings1
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sub Gallery Item Bug

I have a nested gallery that displays items from a SQL View. This view has records from multiple lookup tables joined together. PowerApps then uses a GroupBy on the Outer gallery items and each sub gallery displays all the records relating to each header.

The problem comes when I play the app and load the screen with the gallery in it. The first record from each sub gallery appears initially. See screenshot below:

pusers.PNG

Only until I scroll down a little further, then all the records appear like below:

pusers2.PNG

Anyone know why this is the case?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@v-siky-msft,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the problem was with the types of gallery. I saw a video with @mr-dang explaining GroupBy with nested galleries below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiZDVHAnZo

My initial galleries were both flexible height galleries. I tried using the flexible height for the outer gallery and just a standard one for the inner gallery and this seemed to fix my problem. 

I think your suggestions would have also fixed this problem so I might turn them features off also.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ajennings1 ,

This may caused by some preview or experimental features.

Could you try to turn off all experimental features and toggle off the following preview features.

Snipaste_2019-12-30_15-33-31.png

Sik

@v-siky-msft,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the problem was with the types of gallery. I saw a video with @mr-dang explaining GroupBy with nested galleries below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiZDVHAnZo

My initial galleries were both flexible height galleries. I tried using the flexible height for the outer gallery and just a standard one for the inner gallery and this seemed to fix my problem. 

I think your suggestions would have also fixed this problem so I might turn them features off also.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (848)