cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to open App in web Editor

Hi All,

My app is not opening in the web editor. I am seeing the Authenticate button over and over again.

The message details are: Unable to obtain access token for resource 'https://service.powerapps.com/'. Error from ADAL.js: Token Renewal Failed (Token renewal operation failed due to timeout).

I have visited the past threads and cleared the browser cache, tried working in incognito mode but seeing the same message again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

AShep

26 REPLIES 26
Oskarkuus
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

same issue here

no info from MS on what they are doing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im having the same issue.  Might have to rethink using PowerApps as a viable platform if it is plagued by these constant issues.

Traciwho
Frequent Visitor

Same issue as all of you.

ajfleischman
Regular Visitor

Getting same problem, tried from both Chrome and IE, but keep having "Sign in required" box pop up, with Error: "ADAL.js: Token Renewal Failed (Token renewal operation failed due to timeout)"

@microsoft

atleast let us know a time when powerapp will be up and running or atleast that someone is working on the issue.

whole day, nothing.

Gillette
Helper II
Helper II

Same here.

Console in Chrome.

Capture.JPG

lyoung
Frequent Visitor

Same issue, I have tried in IE11, FireFox, & Chrome and I just get the loading bar to go about 3/4 of the way and freeze.  I am also concerned about the constant issues and updates with all the O365 products. Mainly PowerApps and SharePoint are my concern.  To use them as a platform for a Business where employees need reliability to do their job daily it is a concern.

I'm getting the same issue - tried clearing Chrome cache - didn't help.

Dear all, its fixed I think. I am able to access the application now. Please do check at your end too

I've also successfully authenticated. Assuming it wasn't a fluke, it may be fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,324)