cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Why do I keep getting this "something happened to the powerapps version you were using"

Every time I go to edit my power app I keep getting this message: 

knownissueagainlmao.png

When I selected "Update to new version" I am able to open the app. But when I save, publish and leave and then open the app up again, I continue to get this error. 

Does anyone know why this keeps happening?

10 REPLIES 10
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mgodby,

Please share more about your scenario.

What is the PowerApps Studio Version when you edit?

What's the version when the app is published?

Sik

The studio version is v3.20052.20.151204573 and the app version just stays at 1 no matter what. I've saved and published multiple times but it just keeps staying at 1.

Hi @Mgodby,

Do you mean the PowerApps Release version stay 1? Could you share some screenshots as follows to clarify this?

Snipaste_2020-06-03_09-46-06.png

Sik

Sorry I was mistaken. The version is changing, but it's still showing me that message every time. I notice that this isn't occurring for apps that I create in the environment, it occurs to apps that I've imported. 

Mena-sh
Frequent Visitor

I`m also have this message , any body know why this message display 

Boneckrh19
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I am having this issue as well. After I imported my app, I clicked edit to check for errors. It brought up this popup and I clicked "update to an new version". There are no errors, so I save and publish. But then when I play the app, it's broken. If I open in edit again, there's errors all over the place suddenly! I imported two apps today and both had this popup, but only one of them suddenly became completely broken after saving and publishing the imported version.

I also started seeing this earlier this week.  This was not an imported app through. 

jannable
Frequent Visitor

Also getting this after importing from one environment to another.

Tangi12
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am also getting this error. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,288)