cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change "From mail id" for the "Send approval mail" in the flow

Hi all!

I'm hoping you can help me out here. I created a flow that sends and email with options (from outlook) to a user/users. My email address is in the to field, which is not going to work. I dont see a way to change it in the advanced settings. 

I know that on the standard send an email (from outlook) you can change the "From" field. Is it possible to change it in the email with options action, or is there a way to replicate the options buttons in the standard send and email action?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Runnerman,

It seems that you cannot modify the “From” field in “send email with option” nor add user options in “Send an email”. This cannot be achieved directly so far.

0.PNG

You could post your feedback in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Runnerman,

It seems that you cannot modify the “From” field in “send email with option” nor add user options in “Send an email”. This cannot be achieved directly so far.

0.PNG

You could post your feedback in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Users online (1,357)