@jagger my Flow failed at "Add row to a table in Excel" action. Huge Excel template with 100 headings had to be rewritten from scratch to get it working again.
I recreated the Excel file to be exactly the same as the original and the Flow seems to be working now...
Also getting bad gateway errors.
For me its on 'Add a row to a table'. The excel is on a sharepoint.
This is a brand new flow and I've tried re-adding the step. Still no luck:
I received this exact same error. The frustrating thing is that before through flow (Power Automate), the add row to a table function used to not recognize any tables in my workbook. Now it sees the table (after a long time loading) and now when the flow runs I receive the same error. I extended the run time to see if it just needed more time, but has not worked thus far.
I am suffering with the same problem as well. It is not a trigger in my case, it is a "Get User" step. You may see the screenshot below. If anyone would hear any solution, I will be more than happy to hear. It is getting very frustrating to try to explain our client that why the tests are failing.
Hello. I am also having this problem. Only today I had more than 20 failures because of the Bad gateway 502 error. Is there any solution except wait and try later?
No, still no solution. I've created a new Flow recently with a new spreadsheet, but this time taken out a formula I had on one of the columns. So far the flow is working but I'm very sceptical. These errors seem to be consistent over different connectors and files for different people. I don't think my formula on a table was the sole cause.
I'm also experiencing this problem for a week now. I have a trigger in PowerApps (nothing special, all simple) that worked fine until now, without me making any changes.
But last week the users of the app suddenly started to see the 502 inner error (with results of the run still being fine and correct). I tried basically everything (making it from scratch, changing all parts of the flow etc.) but nothing worked yet. The error doesn't influence the run, but just keeps popping up to the users.
If somebody knows what could be the problem or at least how can I hide the error message, please, help.
My flows started running as normal again. I haven't changed anything or made major updates, keep them as they are. I tried to delete and recreate the actions that had problem but I guess it wasn't the reason why it has got fix. It took 6 days for me to recover from the Bad Gateway 502 failure.
Anyhow, I woke up from my nightmare, I wish you all see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.
Any news on this topic? I see that my flows have the same error. Somehow the flow cant read my library. Very strange because the flow has worked perfect for weeks.
I never got a resolution from Microsoft support. I advised them that I had created a spreadsheet without a formula in the table and it has worked so far. But I know that the formula probably wasn't an issue, because A) it was working for a long time before it stopped working, and B) Microsoft say that tables with formulas should be supported.
Disappointing really. I'm currently creating 2 flows which are exactly the same apart from one will reference a table with a formula, and other a table without a formula. If I still have issues I will be raising another support case.
Happy new year, and with that a new support ticket with Microsoft.
I'm still having issues with Excel in flows. This time they have gone away to try and recreate the issue.
Went through all the usual troubleshooting steps (again), even though I explained the steps I'd taken.
I really think support need to acknowledge there is a problem here and it is not just in exceptional cases with some users.
I'll keep this thread updated with any news. For anyone still having these issues I would urge you to try your Microsoft support channels or reseller. Although they state full Flow support is only available on the premium plans, it is still a Microsoft product we pay licencing towards. Forum support is fine for guidance or human error, but all this points to a platform issue that other users are unable to assist with.
I have a Power Apps Plan 2 and my ticket vanished.
Like I said earlier in this post I had to recreate my Excel template from scratch, which is exactly the same as the original one with a new name.
Copying the old template and renaming it would not help either.
It has been working since, but the ticket I raised with Microsoft via Office 365 portal is gone...
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!