Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wshalex123
Helper II
Helper II

Connect to PowerBI Table

Hello,

i got a calculated (custom) table in PowerBI.

I would like insert it in my app, so i need a connection via Dataverse (Dataflow). I can't find anything on the web... Which connector is the right one? Or am i on the completly wrong path? Any other suggestion? 

wshalex123_0-1670258658522.png

Can someone help me out? 

2 REPLIES 2
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

From my experience it has not been possible to pull things from Power BI Datasets into Dataverse or connect to them in apps. The approach I have always needed to take was to connect to the sources of the Power Bi Tables Data, either directly or by manipulating them in power query with a dataflow. 

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !
Link to the Power Platform Professionals United Kingdom User Group:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

Hey @AJ_Z ,

thanks for your response. 

I made a connection to my SQL Server in Dataverse and created a Dataflow for two tables (The tables whom i need for the 1 calculated table). The next logical step would be to combine them in a oData query (Like in a calculated table in PowerBI). But what URL do i have to put in the OData connector??

wshalex123_0-1670317739098.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,291)