cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mha

Data Migration from Sharepoint Lists into Dataverse

Hi everybody!

I am trying to import the data from a table together with the table structure (all the table fields) from Sharepoint into Dataverse.

I use the "Sharepoint Online List" option and I can access all my SP Lists and accordingly transform the data with PowerQuery. Then I choose the option "Load the data in a new table".

However, after performing all the necessary steps, the imported table into dataverse is missing all the fields that I chose to import from SP List.

Is there a way to actually import the table structure (fields, field names, etc.) without having to

manaually generate them again in Dataverse?

Best

Mhd

2 REPLIES 2
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Mha

Please check the below method by 

@renatoromao

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Dataverse/SharePoint-List-Columns-replicated-in-CDS/td...

Screenshot_20210521_203527_com.android.chrome.jpg

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly Thanks for your answer!

Although, this has the same result as the "Sharepoint" connector. I can create the table in the sink (Dataverse), but the fields of the source table are not being regenerated in my Dataverse table.

In the end, I have neither the data from the source, nor the the table structure

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,668)