cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
todaytoo
Frequent Visitor

PowerApp Dataverse GroupBy AddColumn and Filter Canvas Gallery

I am trying to create a gallery shows the unique week end date filtered by the resource manager. I have created a gallery and have set the items property to the below two queries, but I am stuck at this point.

The CAPACITY DETAIL TRACKER table is made up of 3 lookup columns. Each column has a relationship setup within dataverse using the below columns.

unnamed-1.png

When I try to GroupBy with AddColumn and then Filter I get the below error message:

“The requested operation is invalid. Server Response CAPACITY DETAIL TRACKERS failed: entityRelationshipRole for given navigation property not found”

unnamed-2.png

Alternatively, When I try GroupBy with Filter and then AddColumn, I do not get any errors however when I add a label in the gallery no values appear for either ThisItem._week nor ThisItem.group_week.’column name’.

unnamed-1.png

If I remove the filter from the second option (GroupBy/Filter/AddColumn) it does populate a list of dates, but not the filtered dates I needed.

unnamed-2.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,192)