Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henkenTech
Resolver II
Resolver II

Flows not working in manages solution app

Hi all,

we have a managed solution with an app containing several flows and that we deployed on a production environment. The issue is that the flows stopped working for Users after about a week in production:

Managed Solution (PRD)Unmanaged Solution (DEV)Other apps/flows
Application OwnersOKOKOK
Normal UsersNOOKOK

The flow logs show that they are not even getting triggered. The solution still works fine for Owners, so I know it's not per-se related to the flows and Users can still use the app fine in the unmanaged solution on the dev environment. We have tried to upgrade, redeploy and recreating the flows all together, but we just can't get it work. Also, the flows are non-premium and the app shows "standard" as the license type.

Any ideas at all....?

Thank in advance 😊

2 REPLIES 2
LarsCJensen
Frequent Visitor

I'm dealing with a similar if not exact same problem. The only way I have found to fix this is to remove the flows from the app and re-add them again. This seems to re-establish the link between flow and app for non-owner users. I hope someone can come up with a better solution than that, as it's not really feasible to repeat this process for every release and every app. 

akandis
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same issue here. The issue was noticed in the Power Platform update. 

akandis_0-1620987284474.png

@LarsCJensen I tested the thing that comment but the issue still.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,098)