cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahmedadel
Helper I
Helper I

What is the number of devices that users sign in with same account at the same time.

I have office 365 business essential and i have created a powerapps application and i need multiple users use the same application at the same time with the same office account.

The question is: is it able to open the application in differnet devices with the same account at the same time? if yes, what is the maximum number of of devices run at the same time with the same account?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
ahmedadel
Helper I
Helper I

Help Please

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ahmedadel ,

Do you want to know the number limit of devices that users sign in with same Office 365 account at the same time?

The user @PowerKoen has faced similar issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Administering-PowerApps/How-many-multiple-users-on-1-account/m-p...

Actually, the amount limit of devices that users sign in with same Office 365 account at the same time is also based on Office 365 Subscription.

More details about the number limits of devices that users sign in with same account at the same time, please check and see the following article:

https://products.office.com/en/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?tab=2

If you have/own a Office 365 Business Essentials license, you could only run your app within 5 phones and 5 tablets only (per user). The maximum number of logins and usages for single one Office 365 Business Essentials account at the same time is 300.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm a little confused regarding this statement "If you have/own a Office 365 Business Essentials license, you could only run your app within 5 phones and 5 tablets only (per user). The maximum number of logins and usages for single one Office 365 Business Essentials account at the same time is 300"

When you said  5 devices, you mean it is only 5 persons are able to work on the same app with the same account in the same time, rigth?

But i didn't understand The maximum number of logins and usages for single one Office 365 Business Essentials account at the same time is 300.

I checked PowerApps plan 1 and plan 2 but i didn't find something related to my question

I appreciate your support

Thanks

Let me share my case with you.

We have 350 technicians who conduct maintenance visits to customers, and we want to develop a powerapps application that connect to CRM to withdraw the required visits and assign them to each technician according to a specific criteria and the application must be working in offline mode if there is not internet connection.

There is no problem at all in the previous requirements as it is applicable, the problem is the number of license should i purchase in order to implement this.

So I thought that all the technicians would use the same account with differnet devices on the application at the same time and I could differentiate them by any method.

I hope to clarify the problem and I appreciate your support

Thanks

I appreciate your feedback

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (2,080)