cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinVargas
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hide option "Página principal > Perfil"

Hello community, I am working with a portal in power apps. 

In the user profile part, I would like to hide the "Pagina principal > Perfil".

MartinVargas_0-1650477757461.png

Can someone help me here? 

I would appreciate it guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @MartinVargas 

You can do this in two ways 

1. right-click the highlighted element and inspect the element. Find the parent div and apply { display : none} 

2. Use one of my previous replies as an example. Upload a custom.css file and apply step 1. Hit save and sync config. Press Ctrl + F5 

Method 2: you can find a relevant content snippet and set the value to empty. If you want this method, pls let me know. 

Using JS is also possible. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @MartinVargas 

You can do this in two ways 

1. right-click the highlighted element and inspect the element. Find the parent div and apply { display : none} 

2. Use one of my previous replies as an example. Upload a custom.css file and apply step 1. Hit save and sync config. Press Ctrl + F5 

Method 2: you can find a relevant content snippet and set the value to empty. If you want this method, pls let me know. 

Using JS is also possible. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

MPP IDEAS

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Users online (4,637)