cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DhirajBI

Non-English Receipts -AI builder -Form Processing

Hi, 

While using a Non-English VAT receipts for processing using AI builder , I am unable to extract the non-English contents from the receipts and the form-extractor API only extracts numbers i.e. Tel-No,Amount , Sub-total and some English words in the receipts .

Is there a way to extract non-English titles and other details from the AIbuild form-recogniser.

Attached is the re receipt ,output and flow 

FUNCHAL24-10-2021Lisboa 29152207520,37  24,85

1 REPLY 1
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @DhirajBI,

Thanks for your question and sharing an example!

Today AI Builder Receipt Processing only supports receipts in English. What additional info are you looking to extract? I see that the main information like merchant name, date, items and total for the example you provided are being extracted.

JoeFMSFT_0-1635279191576.png

An alternative approach to extract more data is to train a custom AI Builder Form Processing model, but it will require to provide sampled of many different merchants. 

If you would like to see AI Builder Receipt Processing support other languages like Portuguese, you can suggest it as an idea here so we can consider this in a future update: https://aka.ms/ideas.aibuilder

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,088)