cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAiki
Frequent Visitor

Date Picker

Greetz,

Just a noob question, i'm using a datepicker and i want it to remember the selected date on it. I mean not Defaultdate = Now() but the date you selected in an earlier session.

Thx in advance..

Maik

13 REPLIES 13
MAiki
Frequent Visitor

It needs to be the same date for all 🙂 Datepicker inside is only the outside datepicker => If( IsBlank( Textinput1 ), "" , DatePicker1)) It shows nothing if the first colomn isn't filled else show the date from the datepicker.

eka24
Super User
Super User

If all the date are supposed to be the same, then you are right.

However, if you say remember the date, can you explain again since the variable approach did not work for you.

explain further what you want to achieve,

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

MAiki
Frequent Visitor

I want to achieve that the date is a static date for the moment that a student has an appointment for a test, so i have 4 test moments and for each moment 8 places that have a static date. Now i set the dat patch the list ttat works fine but when i close the app and open the app it changes the dat to Now() or Today() but it has to be the static chosen date that has set earlier. I was thinking Onselect on the date picker write the value to a hidden textinput and then on opening again load that date in the datepicker, but i can't find the formula 🙂

microconsulting
Frequent Visitor

Hi @MAiki , @eka24 , @Pstork1 ,

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Check out custom date picker control for Power Apps.

Please check this link for installation instructions.

http://themicroconsulting.com/powerapps-custom-calendar-component-with-time-picker/

Your feedback will be more than appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,174)