Has anyone noticed things not working correctly in the Dynamics 365 web player site?
When I preview my app (or use it embedded in SP) everything works correctly, but when I use the web link to view, certain drop downs will not show the value in the text field (but are being selected in the background).
These are regular drop downs coming from SP and it's only certain ones that act up.. I've tried re-creating the fields and re-adding them to the Edit Form in PowerApps and it still continues to act the same. I've also tried playing with font sizes, padding etc - and nothing seems to work.
I added a screenshot where you can see the left drop down populates fine, but the one on the right has a value selected, but it won't display it (even though you click into it and see a value selected)