cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TonyO
Level: Power Up

Re: How to display inline attachment for selected viewscreen Selected.'{Attachments}-sharepoint list

Hi, this seems to work for me when I change the AbsoluteUri setting to Value.

View solution in original post

cds
Level 8

Re: How to display inline attachment for selected viewscreen Selected.'{Attachments}-sharepoint list

Awesome. THANK YOU!

ff1_12
Level: Powered On

Hello, 
Just one problem for me, i can see the picture on Chrome browser but not on my Iphone.

I use a Picture Gallery with " BrowseGallery.Selected.'{Attachments}' " on Items

And " ThisItem.AbsoluteUri " on Image

Do you have and idea?

EDIT: i replace "ThisItem.AbsoluteUri" by "ThisItem.Value" and work perfect!!!

Dawidvh
Level 10

Hello everyone. In case you still have questions on the topic, we go through this in some more detail.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Videos/Display-SharePoint-List-Attachments-in-PowerApps/td-p/413...

The .AbsoluteUri requires the user to be logged into the SharePoint front end, while .Value uses the SharePoint connector to fetch the attachment(s)

Dawid van Heerden

Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips

Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1

**If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.

Super User
Super User

...deleted...

Dawidvh
Level 10

Hi @mdevaney 

Apologies, wasn't aware that this wasn't allowed. The aim is to provide people with answers to their questions, but I will PM you to get more clarity on this.

Have a great day.

Dawid van Heerden

Super User
Super User

...deleted...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,721)