cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-antal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Power BI tile not showing in canvas app (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it)

I have added a PBI tile a long time ago that was working fine until last week. Regarding access, I'm the owner of both the Powerapps and the PBI report/group. Suddenly the tile is showing the following message (The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it).

Please let me know if there was a change on the PBI-Powerapps integration or how can I solve this

Thank you.

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi
Facing the same issue, I think there is some problem in accessing "Pin a Live Page" integration of PowerBI, however I was able to access "Pin a Visual" Integration

Samkit_Jain_1-1611575275508.png

Backdawg
Frequent Visitor

Likewise, seems to be a large scale issue. Embedded reports which have been working for 1+ years all of a sudden stopped working this week with the error message "The report shown in this tile doesn't exist or you don't have permission to view it" - This is across multiple envs, recreating/republishing/repinning to dashboard does not resolve. Hoping this can be fixed ASAP

v-antal
Microsoft
Microsoft

UPDATE: Backdawg you are correct. It was fixed at my end without any action from my side

Rkulpajr
Frequent Visitor

Does anyone know of a work around or a way to get this to work? Has been working seamlessly for a year and this week it started throwing this error. 

Rkulpajr
Frequent Visitor

It did resolve itself with no action on your end? Do you know how long it was not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it got automatically resolved, may be it was some internal issue 🙂

weird. all of mine are still not working. Not sure how to get them to show up again.

Backdawg
Frequent Visitor

Mine still aren't working either

Rkulpajr
Frequent Visitor

Anyone have an update on this. it works on some devices but on others it does not work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,161)