cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

PowerApps Sharepoint Online Form not loading

When trying to edit a list item in SharePoint Online or trying to create a New item the PowerApp form keeps on loading.
Everything was working perfectly up until around Tuesday the 5th of May.
If I republish the form it works for a minute or two but thereafter it does not want to create a new item or open the form to edit the list item it just keeps loading.
I have a customized form with various formulas and everything has been working since I've started this SharePoint site (+- 1 and a half months now).

I have a lot of users who relies on this site and list to do their work and now they can not create new items or edit any items so this is EXTREMELY urgent.

22 REPLIES 22
Liza1
Frequent Visitor

I also still have the issue 😕

Me also. Canada East.

jkropp
Frequent Visitor

Hello All,

Just got off a call with Microsoft.  It looks like it IS fixed however users may need to clear their browser cache (Ctrl + Shift + Delete in Edge Chromium) to resolve issue.  I have cleared my cache and confirmed the issue is resolved.

Thanks @jkropp 

Yes, please clear the browser cache and it should start to work.

Cleared cache and confirmed that this issue is resolved. East coast/Philadelphia, USA.

I removed the data source and reconnected it in the powerapp builder and that fixed our issue. If this works, go back and make sure that all of your buttons work because it disabled some of ours. 

Interesting.  Our buttons got disabled as well but they still work when you tab through them and press enter.  What setting did you change to 're-enable' them?  For us they are visible just not clickable.

It's funny... I just rewrote the functions. All are working now except one and I cannot for the life of me figure out why. I have posted another question regarding this and will open a ticket. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Feedback from Microsoft Support, as everyone mentioned above, remember to clear your Cache as well:

You were impacted by an issue detected on the integration between the 2 products - PowerApps and SharePoint. 

Good news are that it is now mitigated! The engineering team detected it and pull all the efforts to have a fix as soon as we could.

I got the same message and have confirmed that is is fixed for my colleagues as well.

One step that is still needed is to clear you cache.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,160)