First off I have been able to connect to a similar REST api maybe two weeks ago.
I follow the same steps (that I know of).
Has anyone seen this behavior before?
As a follow up to this issue I created a new version of this same connector using the same OpenApi file but giving it a different name and it is saved correctly. So I'm thinking that there is nothing that I'm doing wrong on my end.
How do I get in touch with Microsoft to report this. When I click on the report an issue link it takes me right back to the Community forums.
Are you trying to connect to an IBM i (AS400)? That is my case.
The api that I was attempting to connect to could be called by myserver/customer to show all customers. When I created the custom connector and tested this worked.
But when I added state to the path (myserver/customer/CA) it failed with the error we've seen.
On a recommendation from a colleague I created myserver/customer/123 to get the customer details for customer 123. This worked.
So if the parameter is a number (the customer number is a number) it works. If the parameter is a string (state is a string) then it fails.
Like you, I looked at the swagger and can't see any issues.
If I find the issue I'll update this message. And if you find a solution please update this message.
Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!
See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021