Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

choice radio buttons not display

hi folks,

I have a powerapps linked to my SPL. 

on my SPL I have a column call "Hello" (choice type) and Display options: radio buttons. These options are: No / Yes / NA

When I go to my powerapps and select my column. I can't see the radio buttons displayed. i don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried to change the Control Type to ViewSelection instead of EditSelection.

below I have attached several pics: on the left side my SPL column configuration. On the right side: Data Card + My form displayed.

any idea of how could display my radio buttons??

Thanks.

Picture2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: choice radio buttons not display

Hi @Corleone ,

See the attached working model to achieve your needs.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

hi @Corleone ,

try this:

1. Add a radio button on the screen
  2. Add the bellow formula for Items property of the control
Choices(SampleList.Hello)​

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @KrishnaV 

I tried. But is not working...

I inserted the following formula: Choices(Score Report.Hello)

"Score Report" is the name of my List.

Maybe i'm writing bad the formula.

Please let me know! Thanks

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @KrishnaV ,

it worked thanks!

although I have few questions: 

• I have a lot of columns (around 50, I know is a lot) - also Choices type. How can I insert this 50 datacards in a efficient way? because with your method: I can show the answers but the question is missing - please take a look at the picture below. My questions are: firstly, how can I display the column name "Hello"? And how can insert these 50 column in a efficient way? any tip will be really helpful.
  • my second concern is how can I arrange the different answers horizontally instead of vertical? (I feel like is taking to much space). Thanks man.

the picture below: on the left show your method working, although the title is missing. on the right, I tried to insert your formula in my DataCard Value, but is not working. 

again, thanks a lot!! 😉

Capture 3.PNG

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @Corleone ,

See the attached working model to achieve your needs.

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Hi @KrishnaV 

it worked!! however, I'm not able to click (="press") the button on my data card. where as, the radio buttons created outside the datacard is working great. Any idea why is this happening? Take a look at my picture below. thanks a lot!! 😉

Capture 4.PNG

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @Corleone ,

I am not able to reproduce this issue, could you please remove add the radio control one more time and try.

Ensure that DisplayMode of the radio controls is Edit.

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,219)