Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alfie_Smith
Helper I
Helper I

Need clarification on API calls/licenses

Hi.

I am months new to the Power Platform, and have recently been building a flow.

So when I discovered API call limits (2000 in my case), I was quite worried that perhaps the application that is being made will be hindered by these 24 hour limits.

My questions about this are as follows;

What is considered an API call in this case?

The 2000 limit is per person, or (I've read this online somewhere) is it pooled together between employees?

Is there a way to check/track how many API calls your flow makes?

What happens when the limit is reached? 

Each time a Do Until runs, does it make an API call? 

For complex flows, will 2000 not be enough?

(Mine requires Power Apps, and having 14 approval requests sent using information from a Sharepoint List)

Thank you. I have tried to research this but found information provided not sufficient, or perhaps in my case I didn't understand it properly. 

1 REPLY 1
Alfie_Smith
Helper I
Helper I

Bumping this.

I would really appreciate clarification on this topic. I don't feel fit to explain these areas to others if asked. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,279)