Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Approval flow keeps being rejected when is approved

Hi @312_312 ,

Very very strange since the flow would works on us all the time as my screenshot below...

1.png3.png

Are you sure there is no any space in the second field in the Condition as my screenshot?

1.png

Please take a try to create a new flow from scratch and let me know if your issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Yes, I'm pretty sure that there is no spacing in between, double-check and confirmed. I have already created new flow from scratch for like 5 times, I had enough since it is time-consuming and long workflow ( only two times condition ). The same problem still persisting and it has becoming a burden on developing the flow. 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @312_312 ,

Please take a try with flow below:

1.png

if(equals(body('Start_and_wait_for_an_approval')?['outcome'],'Approve'),'A','B')

The output of Compose should be A when the request is approved.

2.png

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

It was going well with approved, then later I try reject. The problem persists again. When i reject , it moves to 'if yes'
zdfhsgr.PNG

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @312_312 ,

Amazing!

Could you please share the full screenshot of the configuration of your flow with all of the details?

Best Regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Sorry for the late reply, do you have another alternative?

When Approved, goes according to the compose that you recommendWhen Approved, goes according to the compose that you recommendThen when it is rejected, it triggers approveThen when it is rejected, it triggers approveFirst configure after runFirst configure after runsecond configure after runsecond configure after run

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @312_312 ,

I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help on this issue since it would never be confirmed on my side and we couldn't help you on this issue.

Best Regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (10,347)