cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

New item added to Sharepoint list add to...

I am looking to create a flow something like...

When a new item is added to a list - copy the list item to another list (or excel or one drive)

Basically I want to autimatically collate new list items from multiple Sharepoint lists

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: New item added to Sharepoint list add to...

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow?

Or copy the new list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow?

If you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. Within one flow, the "When a new item is created" trigger only could monitor one specific list currently.

If you want to copy the list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow, please take a try with the following workaround:17.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:18.JPG

In addition, if you want to copy new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list, you could consider take a try to create multiple flows that I provided above. In other words, create the above flow for each of your SharePoint lists which you want to monitor.

Best regards,

Kris 

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow?

Or copy the new list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow?

If you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. Within one flow, the "When a new item is created" trigger only could monitor one specific list currently.

If you want to copy the list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow, please take a try with the following workaround:17.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:18.JPG

In addition, if you want to copy new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list, you could consider take a try to create multiple flows that I provided above. In other words, create the above flow for each of your SharePoint lists which you want to monitor.

Best regards,

Kris 

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I did want to do the first scenario but I am going to try the second anyway. You're advice was very easy to understand thanks heaps!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I tried doing this, but it is stuck to when an item was ctread action

flow.jpg

i even put delay before checking when an item is created. can you help me on this?

Thanks,

Gilbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,815)