cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

New item added to Sharepoint list add to...

I am looking to create a flow something like...

When a new item is added to a list - copy the list item to another list (or excel or one drive)

Basically I want to autimatically collate new list items from multiple Sharepoint lists

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: New item added to Sharepoint list add to...

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow?

Or copy the new list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow?

If you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. Within one flow, the "When a new item is created" trigger only could monitor one specific list currently.

If you want to copy the list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow, please take a try with the following workaround:17.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:18.JPG

In addition, if you want to copy new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list, you could consider take a try to create multiple flows that I provided above. In other words, create the above flow for each of your SharePoint lists which you want to monitor.

Best regards,

Kris 

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Do you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow?

Or copy the new list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow?

If you want to copy the new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list within one flow, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. Within one flow, the "When a new item is created" trigger only could monitor one specific list currently.

If you want to copy the list item from one SharePoint list into another list within one flow, please take a try with the following workaround:17.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:18.JPG

In addition, if you want to copy new list items from multiple SharePoint lists into another list, you could consider take a try to create multiple flows that I provided above. In other words, create the above flow for each of your SharePoint lists which you want to monitor.

Best regards,

Kris 

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I did want to do the first scenario but I am going to try the second anyway. You're advice was very easy to understand thanks heaps!

Highlighted
gwong
Level: Powered On

Hi,

I tried doing this, but it is stuck to when an item was ctread action

flow.jpg

i even put delay before checking when an item is created. can you help me on this?

Thanks,

Gilbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 331 members 6,427 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: