cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Form With Integration Of Dynamics CRM

Hello Guys,

There is a requirement from my client that they want to create a form in powerapps and that should create records in their Instance of Dynamics365.
Basically there is a meeting form with few fields  which are text inputs and few are lookups from their CRM.I don't have much idea of dynamics or dynamics CRM for that matter.Also they want to share that app with non license users to use it.
Please guys guide me through what all things needs to be done.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-siky-msft @SeanHenderson  Hey guys,
I asked client to give me the permission for accessing their CRM envoirment.
Now they are asking 

"What service account will be used for this tool? We will set up the permissions for that account."
Are they asking me for my email id?
I am sorry but I need so much help from you guys.

@Anonymous 

No, problem happy to help 😁

Basically the client is asking what email you will be logging in with when you work in their environment. Ideally, they should have set you up with an admin account in their own tenancy, which you will use to service the Dynamics environment, like dynamicsadmin@clientenvironment.com

---
Please hit the "Accept as Solution" button if my post answered your question! If my post was helpful please consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SeanHendersonThat means I should give my work email id to them?

Yes if they don't want to set up an account for you in their environment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,603)