I have a datepicker in my form
the update value is just datepicker.selecteddate
i store values in sharepoint in a datetime column, i get the error in the image
Can you share screenshot of how you are updating the data card
did you make any changes to the data card - did you unlock it?
yes i unlocked it, and i set visible if a button is disabled
just for testing purpose - delete that data card and re-add it (do not unlock it) and test to see if it works
gave me an "unspecified error"
edit, i had the same problem with other datepicker, i made some changes and now works. I really don't know what i did actually
sorry, i had again this problem i'm normally a quiet guy, but i destoyed everything 😄
so no more app.
Now i have more skills and i'll rebuilt everything very fast, thanks for help
hope it works out !!!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand