cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

ETAG Mismatch

Is this a bug or has someone found a solution to this?

This is my formula:

Patch(Pricing, Gallery3.Selected, {PriceLevel:DataCardValue6, PriceType: DataCardValue2, Price: Value(DataCardValue3.Text)});Refresh(Pricing)

You can see I have added ;Refresh(Pricing) as per other posts I have read regarding this, but it is still producing the error message.

Yes, the action happens and generates a new record successfully but the Error Message shows and it's not great for the user end experience.

Any help you can give would  be greatly appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: ETAG Mismatch

@timl This is resolved now, I put the Refresh('sharepoint list') at the beginning instead of the end and it worked.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @jpacettf 

Just to clarify, what's the full error message that you see? Is it reporting a conflict with the server, like this post here?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Server-Response-ETAG-mismatch-Conflicts-exist...

If so, I would investigate and try and work how the conflict is occurring. Are multiple users editing the same record? Could someone be editing the record outside of PowerApps?

To prevent a conflict by refreshing the data source, you would need to do this before the patch. So your formula would look like this:

Refresh(Pricing);
Patch(Pricing,
Gallery3.Selected,
{PriceLevel: DataCardValue6, PriceType: DataCardValue2, Price: Value(DataCardValue3.Text)}
)

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

@timl This is resolved now, I put the Refresh('sharepoint list') at the beginning instead of the end and it worked.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,637)