cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Specified folder not found

I have a Sharepoint list form created with Powerapps, within the form I created a button that triggers a flow. The flow sends an email from a shared mailbox. But I'm experiencing the following error: Action 'Send an email from a shared mailbox' failed. Specified folder not found. clientRequestId: f3dd14ea-c871-4342-a910-fccd433a48ef serviceRequestId: 862cd9e6-be3c-43a1-9529-b21df7f02d04

test failed.PNG

Please Advice, thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Specified folder not found

Hi @Anonymous,

If here you are using the Shared-Mailbox to send the email, then please make sure the current login account have the proper permission to access the Shared Mailbox:

Qouted:

"

This operation sends an email from a shared mailbox. Your account should have permission to access the mailbox for this operation to succeed.

"

Connector reference.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

If here you are using the Shared-Mailbox to send the email, then please make sure the current login account have the proper permission to access the Shared Mailbox:

Qouted:

"

This operation sends an email from a shared mailbox. Your account should have permission to access the mailbox for this operation to succeed.

"

Connector reference.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

eopara
Level: Powered On

@v-micsh-msft 

In my own case; I have a button trigger from PowerApps.

I have permissions to do send from the Shared Mailbox.

However, what I have noticed is this:

* When I click the button from PowerApps using my own account, the flow runs successfully.

* When another user does the exact same action, the flow fails with a 404 (Specified folder not found) error.

Should you need the ClientID and RequestID for further investigation, please do let me know.

Thanks.

Emmanuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,905)